IKEA Family is a dependability program worked by IKEA Australia. You may apply to be an individual from
IKEA Family on the off chance that you are matured 18 years or over and have a present Australian private location.
IKEA Family enrollment is required to be qualified for IKEA Family benefits. Your IKEA Family
subtleties must be introduced at time of procurement to exploit part offers and advantages.
You can do this by filtering a physical or advanced IKEA Family card or entering a substantial versatile
number when buying items coming up, or by entering your 19-digit enrollment number
online at checkout. IKEA Australia is a steadfastness program that is currently without card. We endeavor to be
ecologically cognizant and no longer issue physical cards. Recently gave IKEA Family cards
can at present be utilized, however can’t be supplanted.
IKEA Family part costs are material for every single Australian inhabitant. Part costs on items
furthermore, suppers will exclusively express their legitimacy period.
All products and ventures are publicized in accordance with some basic honesty to be accessible at time of offer. In any case,
unanticipated issues or sudden interest may infrequently bring about stock being inaccessible.
While incredible consideration has been taken to guarantee exactness everything being equal and portrayals, IKEA holds
the option to address any blunders and modify costs, particularly for GST, customs obligation or other
statutory charges that are out of our control. IKEA may change, drop or suspend IKEA Family
IKEA maintains whatever authority is needed to change the terms and conditions now and again to reflect changes to
the law or changes to our administrations. We demand that individuals audit the terms all the time.
IKEA may suspend or close your IKEA Family participation account at our circumspection on the off chance that we think
unapproved use or maltreatment of our administrations. So as to hold great information quality and follow information
security enactment, we may close your IKEA Family participation account and erase all your
individual data in the occasion you have been idle for a time of over 3 years. To be
considered dynamic furnish your participation when shopping with IKEA.
Part Benefit Terms and Conditions
1. Quarterly Rewards
• A part is qualified to acquire a $10 reward, when you burn through $100 or more on substantial buys
inside a characterized quarter period (between 12:00:00 AM on the main day and 11:59:59 PM AEST on
the most recent day of each quarter).
• All substantial buys made during the characterized quarterly time frame will be gathered to the all out tally
• A part is qualified to procure a $10 reward just once per quarter.
Characterized quarter periods
This offer is a continuous advancement that sudden spikes in demand for a quarterly premise with the accompanying characterized quarter
Quarter 1 – 1 January to 31 March
Quarter 2 – 1 April to 30 June
Quarter 3 – 1 July to 30 September
Quarter 4 – 1 October to 31 December
‘$10 reward’ alludes to a $10 voucher gave to a qualified part to reclaim either instore or
online inside the accompanying quarter. The voucher must be recovered once by the qualified
part. This voucher can’t be utilized related to some other voucher.
The $10 prize will be given quarterly to qualified individuals by email just (email at IKEA’s
tact) with a parity explanation. This will be sent up to 10 business days after a quarter is
finished. Individuals must give a legitimate email address to get the $10 reward. Individuals can
change their correspondence inclinations by signing into their IKEA Family profile at
http://www.ikea.com.au/login and choosing “correspondence inclinations”.
‘Substantial buy’ alludes to any buys made inside a characterized quarter at an IKEA store inside
Australia; including IKEA Richmond, IKEA Springvale, IKEA Rhodes, IKEA Tempe, IKEA Marsden
Park, IKEA Logan, IKEA North Lakes, IKEA Canberra, IKEA Perth, IKEA Adelaide and eCommerce
buys on the web (www.ikea.com.au). For all IKEA online exchanges or store orders satisfied from
our satisfaction habitats including CDC (Customer Distribution Centers) and CPU (Customer Parcel
Unit), orders should be finished and conveyed or got by 11:59:59 PM AEST on the last
day of each quarter to fit the bill for the $10 Reward. ‘Substantial buy’ alludes to the accompanying:
• Includes buys made in an IKEA eatery, bistro, bistro and Swedish Food Market
• Excludes discounts, credits, trades and acquisition of IKEA gift vouchers.
• Excludes buys made with recovery of IKEA discount cards and rebate coupons.
• Excludes the acquisition of administrations, for example, Picking, Delivery, Assembly, Installation and Mattress and
Recovery of $10 voucher
• To recover the $10 reward instore, individuals should either introduce the first prize email to an
IKEA staff at checkout to sweep, or output the standardized identification from the prize email at oneself serve
checkout. On the other hand, to reclaim on the web, enter the coupon code in the field box before you
continue to checkout.
• The part’s IKEA Family enrollment must be caught at purpose of recovery.
• There is a base spend of $10 to recover this reward and must be utilized in a solitary
exchange. The $10 reward must be reclaimed inside the pre-characterized quarter.
• The recovery can’t be made to buy an IKEA gift voucher.
• The recovery can’t be utilized to make installment on administrations, for example, Picking, Delivery, Assembly,
Establishment and Mattress and Sofa reclaim/reusing.
2. Join IKEA Family and get a $10 voucher
New IKEA Family individuals who sign up to the program after 1 April 2019 will be sent a $10
voucher to the email address gave at join.
• A $10 voucher gave to another IKEA Family part to recover on any legitimate buys either
instore or online inside 30 days from the date an IKEA Family part joined the IKEA Family
Club. The voucher must be recovered once by the qualified part. This voucher can’t be
utilized related to some other voucher.
Recovery of $10 reward
• To recover the $10 voucher instore, individuals should either introduce the first voucher email to an
IKEA staff at checkout to sweep, or output the scanner tag from the voucher email at oneself serve
checkout. On the other hand, to recover on the web, enter the coupon code in the field box before you
continue to checkout.
• The part’s IKEA Family participation must be examined at purpose of recovery.
• There is a base spend of AU $10 to recover this voucher and must be utilized in a solitary
buy. The $10 voucher must be recovered inside 30 days from the date an IKEA Family
part joined the IKEA Family Club.
• The reclamation can’t be made when buying an IKEA gift voucher.
• The reclamation can’t be utilized to make installment on administrations, for example, Picking, Delivery, Assembly,
Establishment and Mattress and Sofa reclaim/reusing.
3. Part estimated items
Individuals are qualified to buy unique part evaluated items. To get these limits, you
must present your IKEA Family enrollment at checkouts instore and on the web. Part evaluated
items change consistently and limited time periods will shift.
4. Part estimated dinners
Individuals are qualified to buy unique part estimated dinners instore at the eatery, bistro,
bistro or Swedish Food Market. To get the part limits, you should filter your IKEA Family
card at checkouts instore. Part estimated dinners change consistently and special periods will
5. Restrictive workshops and occasions
To pursue one of our numerous restrictive part workshops and occasions, guarantee you have joined
what’s more, enrolled a substantial email address and versatile number. You’ll get an affirmation email or
SMS and token of the occasion.
During our occasions, we registration participants, so ensure you have your IKEA Family participation
fit to be introduced.
6. Good cause gift
As a major aspect of our People and Planet Positive methodology, our desire is to rouse and empower the same number of
individuals as conceivable to carry on with a superior regular day to day existence inside the restrictions of the planet. We give 10c to a
neighborhood noble cause each time you give your IKEA Family enrollment. Our significant cause accomplice for
2020 is GIVIT, who utilize 100% of these assets to help Australians encountering hardship. The
most extreme gift sum is $200,000 per annum. Become familiar with our People and Planet
7. Advanced Receipt
For your benefit, IKEA stores your exchange history for as long as 3 years for buys made in
our stores or by means of our site. If it’s not too much trouble note we can just store the exchanges where you introduced
your enrollment subtleties at buy.
• For IKEA Family individuals in NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT, TAS and NT this administration is legitimate for buys
produced using 1 September 2015.
• For IKEA Family individuals in WA this administration is legitimate for buys produced using 3 April 2018.
• For IKEA Family individuals in SA this administration is legitimate for buys produced using 10 April 2018.
If your IKEA Family enrollment is erased by IKEA because of idleness or you pick
to withdraw, the advanced record of your past buys will be erased and can’t be utilized as
confirmation of procurement while bringing products back.
IKEA holds the ideal for this administration to be inaccessible (counting because of framework disappointment or other
database blunders influencing the recognizability of the advanced record). Clients are answerable for
keeping up sufficient evidence of procurement for all guarantee and change of brain purposes. This administration
rejects buys made in IKEA Restaurant and Cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish Food Market
what’s more, unpaid Customer Orders.
8. Pre-book Småland and extra time
• As a part, you can now pre-book to make sure about a spot for your youngster into Småland.
• Members likewise have the alternative to broaden their booking with an extra 30 mins.
• This administration not accessible on ends of the week, open occasions or school occasions.
• The quantity of kids that can be reserved under one part is at the attentiveness of each IKEA
store, however commonly is 1 or 2 c